Sunday, November 17, 2013

Trip To Taman Negara Pahang - great food treats there



It would be my first trip to Taman Negara and I was looking forward to seeing it again even though the memories from the three day trip a month ago were still fresh in my mind. The trip started from 15 November until 17 November 2013.

My classmates and I set out from our campus, Unisel at about 8.30am and made our journey towards the town of Jerantut in the state of Pahang. There were lots of fun and knowledgeable activities we experienced there. One thing I liked when we were there was the food treats by the resort and the restaurants there. We had delicious breakfast, lunch and dinner for two days there.
First lunch on the first day of the trip

My dinner looks like.

Last lunch for the final day of the trip.

No comments:

Post a Comment